- Clients Caltex
- Location Lakelands
Caltex Lakelands is a brand new fuel station opened in early 2018. It is one of several commercial developments in the Lakelands complex completed by Hybrid Linings including a KFC store, Lakelands Swim School and Silver Sponge Car Wash. Our scope of works included suspended ceilings, internal stud walls, external walls and external CFC and DecoWood cladding.
Other new Caltex stores and refurbishments completed by Hybrid Linings include Ascot, Cockburn, Gelorup, Geraldton, Highgate, Karrinyup, Pinjarra North, Pinjarra South, and Stratton.
- Supply and install 13mm flush plasterboard on concealed suspension system to all internal ceiling areas
- Supply and install 13mm flush moisture resistant plasterboard on concealed suspension system to toilets
- Supply and install 13mm flush plasterboard bulkheads
- Supply and install internal walls – 92mm steel stud with 10mm flush plasterboard each side and R2.0 insulation
- Supply and install external walls – 76mm steel stud fixed to concrete tilt panels with 10mm flush plasterboard and R2.0 insulation
- Supply and install 9mm CFC on 35mm top hat and sarking to shop front
- Supply and install 200mm Decowood Decoclad panel cladding to shop front awning soffit
- Supply and install Decowood DecoBatten cladding to shop-front awning fascia and shop-front fascia
- Allowance for Decowood columns to shop front awning
2018 Awards of Excellence Winner – Facade