Alucobond / Ultrabond
Alucobond and Ultrabond are light composite cladding materials consisting of two aluminium cover sheets and a core made of polyethylene that offers architects and designers unlimited opportunities for creative, innovative and individual design.
Alucobond and Ultrabond are used in a wide range of projects including apartment buildings, high rise buildings, company offices, commercial and industrial buildings to modern urban landmarks. They are the ideal material for facade cladding, roof edges, awnings and fascias.
Hybrid Linings can supply and install Alucobond / Ultrabond to your new project or update any building facade by transforming aged and dated designs into new modern structures with stylish appeal.
The advantages of using Alucobond / Ultrabond include:
- Can be used for a wide range of purposes
- Easy to install
- Lightweight, extremely flat and rigid
- Can be bent, curved or shaped to any angle
- Weather resistant
- Shock resistant and vibration absorbent
- Available in a variety of sheet sizes and thicknesses
- Available in over 80 colours and finishes
- Recyclable and eco-friendly