Silver Sponge Car Wash is a brand new facility opened in early 2018. It is one of several commercial developments in the Lakelands complex completed by Hybrid Linings including a Caltex fuel station, KFC store and Lakelands Swim School. Our scope of works included suspended ceilings, internal stud walls, and installation of the pre-fabricated Smart Steel frame.
- Supply and install 13mm flush Water resistant plasterboard ceiling on concealed suspension system to store & office
- Supply and install 13mm flush plasterboard to store and office walls
- Supply and install R2.5 insulation to stud walls
- Pre-fabricated Steel Frame
- Supply and install 90mm pre-fabricated lightweight steel wall frames, roof trusses and structural steel including 1 x 89 x 5.0 SHS beam to support wash boom and steel lintels to openings