Caltex Ascot was a new build – to the new-look Caltex design, transforming the former Caltex Star Mart into a food and services convenience hub know as the Foodary. As well as being a refuelling stop, the store offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options, locally roasted barista made coffee and goods from local businesses. Works on this project consisted of suspended ceilings, bulkheads, stud walls and external cladding.
Other new Caltex stores and refurbishments completed by Hybrid Linings include Cockburn Central, Gelorup, Geraldton, Highgate, Karrinyup, Lakelands, Pinjarra North, Pinjarra South, and Stratton.
- Supply and install 10mm flush plasterboard on concealed suspension system to all internal ceiling areas
- Supply and install 10mm moisture resistant flush plasterboard on concealed suspension system to toilets
- Supply and instal flush plasterboard bulkheads
- Supply and install external walls – 76mm steel stud fixed to concrete tilt panels with 10mm flush plasterboard and R2.0 insulation
- Supply and install internal walls – 76mm steel stud with 10mm flush plasterboard each side with R2.0 insulation
- Supply and install half height (1.1m) wall to front elevation
- External Cladding
- Supply and install 9mm CFC on 35mm top tat and sarking to shop front / service yard awning fascia
- Supply and install 200mm Decowood DecoClad panel cladding to shop front and service yard awning soffit
- Supply and install Decowood DecoBatten cladding to shop front awning fascia and shopfront fascia