Kmart Morley was a refurbishment to an existing store in the Galleria Shopping Centre completed in July 2017. Works completed included replacing ceiling tiles, replacing the plasterboard bulkhead to the entry of the store, installing a feature Alucobond entry portal and installing new partition walls to various areas throughout the store.
Other Kmart refurbishments completed by Hybrid Linings include Albany, Armadale, Belmont, Booragoon, Innaloo, Kardinya, Karratha, Maddington, Mandurah, Mirrabooka, South Bunbury, South Headland, Wanneroo and Warwick.
- Supply and install 400 new ceiling tiles
- Remove and replace flush plasterboard bulkhead to front of store
- Supply and install doors and door frames to display window and rear of store
- Supply and install service desk wall at 4.2m with openings – 140mm timber stud with 1 x 13mm flush plasterboard each side
- Supply and install infills and new partition walls to rear and front of Store including trolley bay, display window and garden centre – 92mm steel Stud with 1 x 13mm flush plasterboard each side
- Supply and install 6mm Villaboard direct fix to existing brick walls
- Entry Portal
- Frame out existing structural columns to achieve overall dimension for entry portal
- Supply and install Alucobond to entry portal including framing, sealing and middle column