KFC Butler was a new store in the expanding Northern corridor development. The project consisted of pre-fabricated steel frame installation and internal and external linings.
Other KFC new builds and refurbishments completed by Hybrid Linings include Armadale, Baldivis, Beldon, Byford, Cockburn Central, Dog Swamp, Harrisdale, Joondalup, Karawara, Kalgoorlie, Kelmscott, Kingsway, Kwinana, Lakelands, Marangaroo, Melville, Morley, South Perth and Subiaco.
- Installation of pre-fabricated Smart Steel frame
- Plasterboard suspended ceilings
- Exposed grid ceilings with ceiling tiles
- Ceiling insulation
- Access panels
- Plasterboard bulkheads
- Internal partition walls
- Wall insulation
- Internal Villaboard lining
- External Versilux lining
- External ExoTec lining
- External Duragroove lining