Caltex Cockburn Central was built as part of a new complex adjacent to the Cockburn Central Shopping Centre including a fuel station, Autobahn, KFC Hungry Jacks and other various tenancies. It is one of the first new-look stores, transforming the former Caltex Star Mart into a food and services convenience hub know as the Foodary. As well as being a refuelling stop, the store offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options, locally roasted barista made coffee and goods from local businesses. Works on this project consisted of suspended ceilings, bulkheads, insulation, stud walls and external cladding.
Other new Caltex stores and refurbishments completed by Hybrid Linings include Ascot, Gelorup, Geraldton, Highgate, Karrinyup, Lakelands, Pinjarra North, Pinjarra South, and Stratton.
- Supply and install 13mm flush plasterboard on concealed suspension system
- Supply and install 13mm flush plasterboard bulkheads
- Supply and install access panels
- Supply and install R2.0 insulation
- Supply and install 76mm steel stud fixed to concrete panels with 10mm flush plasterboard one side and R2.0 insulation to external walls
- Supply and install 76mm steel stud with 10mm flush plasterboard to both sides and R2.0 insulation to internal walls
- Supply and install 76mm steel stud with 10mm flush plasterboard to both sides and R2.0 insulation to shop front half height wall
- External Cladding
- Supply and install 200mm Decowood shadowline decoclad aluminium panels (American Oak) to shop front and service yard awning soffits
- Supply and install 50 x 50mm Decowood Decobatten (American Oak) to shop front awning fascia and service yard fascia